Monday, April 2, 2018

Painted Polish I Love Blush Collection


Hi friends! I apologize in advance in case you all go broke after this week's posts. I have some seriously awesome collections and products to share! Now that you've been warned.. Today I have the new Painted Polish collection -  ‘i love blush.’ The collection features 5 different polishes within the blush color family - each with a different finish! If you're looking for something feminine, work appropriate (without being boring!), or just light neutral shades for Spring, you're going to love these!



Ruffles & Romance is a creamy light blush subtle holo with silver holographic glitters and a reflective copper shimmer! Ooooh this is so feminine and beautiful! The shimmer is even more visible in person. Shown is three coats plus top coat.



Blushing Ballerina is a nude holo microglitter mix in a light blush base. This one is so sparkly, but my camera always oppresses that pretty holo. Also it's more pink toned than it looks here. Shown is three coats plus top coat.



Rose Quartz Revival (limited edition) is a gold, copper, and bronze color-shifting flakies plus gold holographic glitters in a light blush base. Okay this one fought with my skin tone but I love all the pretty flakies and the formula was nice and smooth. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



Blush Babe (limited edition) is a nude leaning blush ultra holo with added silver holographic glitters for that extra sparkle! I love these types of holos from Painted Polish! I noticed that indoors it looks more straight forward nude/gold, but in the sunshine that blush shade comes out to play. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



Stamped in Blush is a blush creme that doubles as a stamping polish. This is a one coater, but I always like to do two just to make it look real smooth. I am becoming a big fan of these stamping polishes and really need them all! Shown is two coats plus top coat.



LOOK at how beautifully it stamps! Aaah, I'm so into this color.


The i love blush collection will be available tomorrow April 3rd at 6pm PST. The full set will retail for $50 (plus shipping)- for a $6 discount- and the individual pricing is as follows:
$12 - Blush Babe (LE)
$12 - Ruffles & Romance
$11 - Blushing Ballerina 
$11 - Rose Quartz Revival (LE)
$10 - Stamped in Blush

If you're interested in the limited edition shades I recommend purchasing them as soon as they're available. They always sell out fast!



Painted Polish


What do you think of this collection? Do you love it as much as I do? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!