Thursday, March 1, 2018

What's Up Nails Spring Stamping Plate and Water Decals


Hello everyone! I usually plan out the color schemes of my reviews better, but somehow every mani here turned out to be green! I think my brain was receiving subliminal messages and I just had to go with this Spring theme full on. I have one stamping plate, two water decals, and a tweezer from What's Up Nails to share with you. Let's take a look..



P121 Marbled Like the Sea Water Decals




Okay so this first look is more on the blue side but it does lean green. I think the colors and designs in these marbled decals are so pretty!

Polishes used:
OPI Is That a Spear in Your Pocket?



P035 Spring Medley Water Decals




These flowers, ferns, and butterflies are so pretty and delicate. Just perfect for Spring nails!

Polishes used:
piCture pOlish Mad Magenta and Oasis


Pointed Tip Tweezers


I got to try out these tweezers and am very happy with them. They are very solid and sturdy which means I can finally toss out my awful flimsy ones I've had for too long. Also I like the pointed tip for precision, though they're not too pointy that they'll scratch your skin when removing liquid latex.


B017 Spring Elation



I like how tribal looking this Easter egg design turned out. And I am in love with this color combo!

Polishes used:
piCture pOlish Sorbet, Tiffany, and Tingle
Powder Perfect Teal stamping polish



And finally here is my favorite look! The Celtic knot design is gorgeous and everything just goes together so well!

Polishes used:
Colores de Carol Clover Sprinkles and Cha Ching!
Pretty Serious Breathless
Powder Perfect Golden Stamping Polish

I think it may be a year or even two since I've shown a thumb shot! Well here it is, I still have a thumb.


The water decals, stamping plate, and tweezers are available now at What's Up Nails website

What's Up Nails


What's your favorite look here? What are you more excited for- Easter or St. Patrick's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!