Monday, March 19, 2018

Road To Polish Con New York 2018: Week 4


Hello there! I apologize for the delay in this post. There was a little mix up and then I have had a busy weekend. It's week 4 and even though the Polish Convention is still months away, I wanted to remind you that tickets will be available for purchase soon! The event date is June 16, 2018 at Crowne Plaze Hotel, White Plains, NY. Tickets go on sale April 7 and will be available in five ticket categories:
VIP Plus: $125
VIP: $75
Early Access: $30
General Admission: $15
Children 12 and up: $5, (free for ages 11 and under)

Tickets can be purchased through EventBrite and a link will be listed at ThePolishConvention.com when tickets become available.


Bohemian Polish "My Soul Is In the Sky" is a blue to purple multichrome with copper shimmer and holo flakes. It applied nicely except you can see some subtle but visible brush strokes. The shimmer looks cool toned in my photos but is much warmer in person. Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Turtle Tootsie Polish "This Night Is Made For Polish" is a dark teal jelly holographic with turquoise and blue flakies and chameleon micro glitter. Almost every teal polish stains my nails so I was pleasantly surprised when this one didn't (within the hour that I wore it)! The linear holo is much stronger than my photos show. Shown is two coats plus top coat. 



These polishes will be available for one week only- Sunday March 18th through March 24th. Shipping is a flat rate of $3.50 for Domestic orders and $11.00 for International orders. 

If you plan on Holding Shipment until the end use code FREESHIP which will remove your weekly shipping charge. You will be invoiced for an accurate shipping price at the end of week 11 and orders will ship once invoice is paid.

**Use my code NAILPOLISHSOCIETY to receive a free gift with your purchase! Or if you'll be holding your polishes, use the code NAILPOLISHSOCIETYHOLD**


Road to Polish Con
Website
Facebook
Instagram



We will be taking a couple weeks off from the Road to Polish Con, but posts will resume April 13th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!