Tuesday, March 13, 2018

KBShimmer Core Shades (Rebrand Launch)



Hello lovelies! If you remember from my Launch Party post last week, KBShimmer is getting a makeover! That post was all about the gorgeous new multichrome magnetic collection. This one is back to the basics. I've swatched five of the core collection polishes with their fancy new updated bottles. You may already be familiar with these shades but they're all worth a revisit!


Oh My Ganache is a deep, rich chocolate brown linear holographic. This delicious brown (which can look more cool toned in certain lights) has been a favorite of mine since my first bottle. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



Turning Pointe is a rosy peach Mega Flame holographic micro glitter. I was afraid this would be a little too pale for my skin tone, and it may look a little like that in the photos, but in person I thought it looked so pretty. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



Life Rose On is a rich magenta creme. I thought this would be similar to Grin and Gerbera It, but this is more saturated and cool toned. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



I Wet My Plants is a pastel cornflower blue crelly with a variety of small glitters in pink, sapphire, and silver. The formula was excellent and you could get away with two coats if you wanted. Shown is three coats plus top coat.



Carpe Denim is a dark navy jelly filled with small holographic glitters. This was one of my first KBShimmer shades that went on my wishlist. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Each polish will now retail for $10. While these polishes are all currently available, the official rebrand launch date is March 15th. Visit the website to check out the new look, revisit classic core polishes, and don't forget the new Launch Party collection! Purchases can be made through the KBShimmer websiteHarlow & Co.Color4Nails, and Amazon

KBShimmer


How many of these polishes do you own? Any of them that you need to get your hands on now?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!