Wednesday, October 4, 2017

UberChic Beauty Collection 20 + Halloween 03 + Zombie Love 02 + Lovely Leaves 02 Stamping Plates Review


Hello lovelies! I have lots of awesome new UberChic Beauty stamping plates to share with you today! Although it was not my intention, you'll see I totally gravitated toward the more feminine images of Collection 20. I went outside my current pink/purple color scheme though for the more seasonal plates. Let's take a look..


 20-1




Polishes used:
Vapid Lacquer Ethereal
Powder Perfect Gold stamping polish
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Cherry Fast
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Plummet




20-02




Polishes used:
Native War Paints Vamping Up
Powder Perfect Pale Pink stamping polish




20-03




Polishes used:
KBShimmer I Don't Want No Shrubs
Rica Blackout stamping polish




Zombie Love 02




Polishes used:
Orly Liquid Vinyl- black creme
Shleee Polish Be Free- green jelly with orange glitter




Halloween 03


I think this is my favorite Halloween plate so far! There are so many good images!


Polishes used:
Celestial Cosmetics Sinister Squashling
Rica Blackout stamping polish



My 7 year old loved the Halloween plate as much as I did and wanted me to do his nails so he could creep out all his friends at school!




Lovely Leaves 02




Polishes used:
Potion Polish Pumpkin All The Things- orange holo
Potion Polish Marvelous Maple- gold holo
Rica Blackout stamping polish


The Collection 20 retails for $24.99 and the Lovely Leaves, Halloween 03, and Zombie Love 02 each retail for $14.99. They are available now through UberChic Beauty's website.


UberChic Beauty



Which new plates are your favorites? Are there any images that you can't wait to use? Let me know in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!