Friday, September 1, 2017

Colores de Carol Fall 2017 Collection


Happy Friday everyone! I have the new Colores de Carol Fall 2017 collection to share today! It consists of three glitter jellies, one glitter crelly, one clear glitter topper, and one linear holographic. In my humble opinion I think each and every one of these are unique and gorgeous. The one issue I had was fishing out the large round glitters. That took a lot of patience. Want to see more? Let's take a look..


Blackberry Sangria is a vampy wine jelly with lots of smaller round, hex, and square metallic glitters, and large round metallic glitters. Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Bountiful is a deep purpley indigo jelly with small to medium hex and square metallic glitters, and electric blue micro flakes, and large round metallic glitters. Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Jelly Candy Apple is a cherry red jelly with metallic glitters in small squares, small and medium hexes, and medium and large circles, and iridescent glitters. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



Cozy Autumn is a cream/nude crelly with small and medium hexes, small squares, and larger circles in gold, red, green, and purple metallic glitters and a subtle gold shimmer. Shown is three thin coats plus top coat.




S'mores With A Twist is a coppery brown linear holographic with a pink flash. I got lots of compliments on this one! Shown is two coats plus top coat.




I Fall For Pumpkins is a metallic orange, gold, green, brown, and holo glitter topper in a clear base with a mix of round, hex, and square glitters in varying sizes. It's a smorgasbord of glitters but they all work together so well. I didn't expect to like it as much as I do!


The Fall collection is available now through the Colores de Carol website and retails for $60/collection, or $11/each. Make sure to use my code NPSOCIETY for 10% off your order!



Colores de Carol



What are your thoughts on this collection? The glitter polishes do take a little more effort to apply so you get them just so, but I still love each one. S'mores With A Twist is super gorgeous but I think Cozy Autumn is actually my favorite! Which is yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!