Friday, June 16, 2017

Hehe The Hard Air Collection Stamping Plates Review

Hello lovelies! I have a really beautiful stamping plate collection from the brand Hehe to share with you today! The Hard Air Collection is Chinese inspired (the creators are Chinese), with images representing the elements, stone, wood, and many other lovely designs. I created four looks from the twelve piece set. Let's take a look..








Hehe plate 099

This might be my favorite plate of the bunch. It has such a strong movement with the swirly clouds and swallows. It makes me want to go to this magical place.


Products used:
Pretty Serious
 Petrichor (denim blue), Misty (sage), Overcast (taupe), Pluviophile (brown)

Powder Perfect White stamping polish
Konad Black stamping polish






Hehe plate 105

I have a few plates that have watermarble type images. Many of them look more as if they're hand done, and I like how tight and exact this image is. It pairs up with duo/multi chrome base colors so well.

Products used:
Colores de Carol Sunflower
Konad Black stamping polish






Hehe plate 108

Basically you can't go wrong with this abstract paint splatter image. I think it looks especially good with bright colors.

Products used:
Powder Perfect Principessa (rose pink), Whataboutery (hot pink), Legend Says... (mint), Bermuda (teal), Puerto Rico (purple)
Konad Black stamping polish





Hehe plate 107

Here is another favorite. I LOVE this brush stroke image. It is so detailed and yet so bold at the same time.

Products used:
Polish My Life Unicorn Blow- holographic glitter
Polish My Life Buoyant and Bouncy- cobalt blue creme
Powder Perfect White stamping polish
Konad Black stamping polish



You can purchase these plates from the official website for $2 each, or $23 for the whole collection. Shipping is free if you spend $30 or more. Use my code "nailpolishsociety" for 10% off your entire order!

Be aware that there are counterfeit, lower quality versions of these plates elsewhere, and the only place to buy genuine Hehe plates are from their website. 


Aiyoohehe
Instagram


Do you have a favorite look from my review? I know there were so many good images from these plates, it was really hard to decide which ones to use! Let me know what you think in the comments below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!