Tuesday, May 9, 2017

UberChic Beauty Collection 16 & 17 Stamping Plates Review


I promised with my last UberChic Beauty review (here) that I was coming back with more. Well here I am with the Collection 16 & 17 stamping plates! As usual there were sooo many good images to choose from. I could have spammed you with a ton of nail art from these plates, but I wanted to show these to you sooner than later. Let's check them out!


17-03



Products used:
Pipe Dream Polish Whitewater
Powder Perfect Black stamping polish
Sharpies



16-03


Products used:
Tonic Stars At Twilight- purple holographic
Bundle Monster Babe Magnet stamping polish



16-01

I combined images from 16-01 and 16-03. For these skinny lines I double stamped it to get the two different colors.

Products used:
Polish My Life My Birthday Suit- ivory creme
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Peachy Breeze- orange
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Brisk Blue- blue
Powder Perfect Black stamping polish
Powder Perfect Mattificent top coat




16-02



Products used:
Colors by Llarowe Shiny Happy People- purple holographic
Powder Perfect Black stamping polish



17-01

I combined images from 17-01 and 17-03 for the look below.

Products used:
Bluebird Lacquer Broasis In The Sun- turquoise
Bluebird Lacquer Squats Before Yachts- orange
Bundle Monster Rocko Wear- light green
Bundle Monster Boo-ya!- light peach
Powder Perfect Black stamping polish



17-02



Products used:
Colores de Carol Olivia- lilac creme
Colores de Carol Toss My Rings- lilac glitter crelly
Colores de Carol Let Him Run Wild (yellow neon), Alley Oop (green neon), The Girl From NYC (pink neon), Surfer Girl (orange neon)



Collection 16 and Collection 17  both retail for $24.99 and are available now through UberChic Beauty's website.


UberChic Beauty



Do you have a favorite look here? I don't know if I can choose, I'm pretty happy with all of them! Let me know in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!