Monday, April 10, 2017

UberChic Beauty Uber Mini Mother's Day Stamping Plate + Luxe and XL Stampers Review



Hello there! I hope you all had a great weekend! Mine involved lots of sunshine, rain, and snow. The weather here is never boring, haha. I'm going to start your week off right with another UberChic Beauty review. Let's get right to it. 



image source


For my first mani I wanted to showcase this lovely rose image. The base polish I used was so gorgeous that I just kept the design simple so they both could shine.

Products used:
Colores de Carol Nancy- eggplant glitter crelly
Essie Penny Talk- copper
Seche Vite top coat



For this second look I was drawn toward this floral image. It made me think of a beautiful vintage wallpaper. The matte top coat I used really helped give it that vibe. I was going to freehand the polka dots but decided against it and used another UC plate listed below. Isn't it fantastic when your mani turns out exactly as you hoped?

Products used:
Girly Bits Denim and Diamonds- blue creme
Girly Bits Love Yourself First- pink creme base color
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Pink Blink- stamped pink
Essie Penny Talk- copper
Powder Perfect Mattificent top coat
UberChic Beauty Plate 3-03- polka dots image



Lastly I have two stampers to share with you. The first one on the left with a small silver handle is the Luxe Stamper. It comes with both glittery pink and purple stamping heads which are medium firm and semi-sticky. This handle is really comfortable to hold, but doesn't stand on its own. The XL stamper on the right has a slightly bigger stamping head which is also medium firm and semi-sticky. This handle is not as easy to hold for me but it can stand up on its own which is great for when you are reverse stamping. I was really impressed with both of these stampers. They picked up the images perfectly, plus I didn't haven't to do any priming to either one.  

The Uber Mini Mother's Day plate is available now for $7.99, and can be purchased through UberChic Beauty's website.


UberChic Beauty



What you think of the Mother's Day plate? I don't usually gravitate toward text images for stamping, but as a mom I have to appreciate some of these. Let me know which mani you like best!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!