Thursday, April 6, 2017

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel #ColorOftheMoment



Heya! I got the opportunity to try out the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel line recently. I've been a long time Sally Hansen fan but hadn't yet played with their gel-like formula. The two shades I was sent are both pretty Spring/Summer shades, and also on the sheer side. Let's check them out.


Electric Pop is a bright watermelon/coral pink creme. It had a smooth and even application but took three coats to build up coverage. Shown with plus top coat.


Tipsy Gypsy is a magenta creme. It also had a smooth and even application and took three coats for full coverage. Shown with top coat.

If you're on Instagram you can win both these shades! Just create a nail art look in the next couple days and tag me and @Sally_Hansen with the hashtag #ColorOftheMoment. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!