Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Hehe Stamping Plates Review- The Science Collection


A couple weeks back I reviewed some new plus size Hehe stamping plates and as promised I am back with their Science Collection! When I saw this collection released last year I fell in love. There are so many awesome and unique images! I'm not a science nerd by any means. My hubby is the one with the Scientific American subscription, although I might pick it up to look at the pictures, lol. My point is, anyone can appreciate this collection because it is just so COOL.


The science collection is made up of 12 small round plates, four of which I've used for my review. I am currently missing one of the plates (It's this amazing plate here) but with some deep cleaning hope to find it soon.  Please forgive the bad quality, photographing stamping plates is my kryponite.



Hehe 093

I have a fascination with weather so this plate was right up my alley. I double stamped some silver holographic polish over the lightning strikes, but it's hard to tell in the photo.

Products used:
Nvr Enuff Unicorn Thunder- gray holographic
Nvr Enuff Unicorn Flower- blue holographic
Powder Perfect Nottingham- dark blue holographic
Color Club Harp On It- silver holographic (small details)
Rica Whiteout stamping polish





Hehe 086 

This plate is just all-over awesome. My seven year old agrees and really wants me to use it on his nails. Hopefully I'll get the chance to do it this week!

Products used:
Sinful Colors Super Cooper- green base
Sinful Colors Gotta Terra Cotta- brown base
Bundle Monster Rocko Wear
Rica Whiteout stamping polish





Hehe 094

I wanted to play with this bubbles image and created a watery smoosh marble with hints of silver for my base.

Products Used:
Essie All The Wave- cobalt blue
Essie Bikini So Teeny- light blue
Essie Apres-Chic- silver
Rica Whiteout stamping polish




Hehe 088 

I didn't expect this to be my favorite, but my galaxy nails turned out so well and these images fit just perfectly!

Products used:
piCture pOlish Talisman- black holographic
Powder Perfect White stamping polish
(various polishes for the other colors)


You can purchase these plates from the official website for $2 each, or $23 for the whole collection. Shipping is free if you spend $30 or more. Use my code "nailpolishsociety" for 10% off your entire order!

Be aware that there are counterfeit, lower quality versions of these plates elsewhere and the only place to buy genuine Hehe plates are from their website. 



Aiyoohehe


So are you a science nerd? I know you're out there! If you appreciate these regardless I'd love to know. Tell me in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!