Monday, March 13, 2017

Native War Paints Copper Penny Collection



When Native War Paints recently released their Copper Penny Collection I knew I would need every. single. one. Absolutely no regrets, I love them all! The collection consists of six different beautiful copper shimmer filled shades. If you love a good shimmer like I do, you are bound to love them too.



Copperpot is a dark blue with copper shimmer. It definitely doesn't appear "blue", but the contrast is beautiful. Shown is two coats, plus top coat.




Moneypenny is a very pale lilac with copper shimmer. It is so soft and gorgeous, and I will be wearing it a lot this Spring. Shown is two coats, plus top coat.



Penny For Your Thoughts is a deep purple with copper shimmer. Another one that doesn't come across quite as "purple, but another stunner. Shown is two coats, plus top coat.



My Favorite Copper Sweater is a teal green with copper shimmer. The color is slightly less saturated than the others, but is still so beautiful. Shown is two coats, plus top coat.



Copper Mugs and Moscow Mules is a white/gray with copper shimmer. The shimmer is the most subtle in this one but I still looove it! This is three coats, plus top coat.



Penny, Penny, Penny! is a vibrant purple/fuchsia with copper shimmer. This is my hands down favorite, and it looks so good on me! Shown is two coats, plus top coat.


The collection is available now for purchase through the Native War Paints website. Individual bottles retail for $9 or you can purchase the six piece collection for $50.


Let me know what you think of this collection. Do you have a favorite? Can you even pick a favorite?! Seriously, it's hard. Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!