Friday, February 3, 2017

Colores de Carol Winter/Holiday Collection 2016

I am back with swatches! I actually did these about a month ago but my computer problems delayed me posting them. I was out of practice photographing my nails so forgive me if they're a little irregular. I apologize that because this is so overdue I'm not showing the whole collection because some polishes aren't available anymore (including two that I am showing here). Moving right along..


Still Waters is "a slightly blue tinted base with light blue micro glitter, navy holo glitter and holo glitter". This is one of those polishes that I didn't know I needed but now that I have it, wondered where it's been all this time. This was two coats, no top coat. Even without top coat it dried down pretty smoothly.


Gone Skiing is "a bright red crelly with red micro glitter, silver holographic glitter and iridescent shreds". Such a vibrant red! This was two coats, no top coat. Again, this dried down pretty smoothly on its own.



Wintery Dust is "a silver holographic base with gold flakes, platinum flakes and holo flakes and pink/gold shimmer". This is way more pretty than my photos show, my skin tone is kind of ruining it.  This was two coats, no top coat.



Grandpa's Clock is "a clear base with blue/green iridescent glitter, holo flakes, and clear holo glitter". I love toppers like this one, and it looks good on so many different color combinations. This was one coat, no top coat, shown over OPI Dating a Royal.



Pine is an earthy green linear holographic with small multi-colored glitters. It's not available any more but I had to show it off anyway because it's so unique to anything I have. This was two coats, no top coat.



Breakfast In Bed is "a cranberry red linear holographic with a subtle multi-chrome shift, and platinum micro flakes". This was two coats, no top coat.



Snow Boots is "a deep navy blue linear holographic with iridescent shreds". This one was a stainer, even with base coat, so be prepared. This was two coats, no top coat.



Regalos is a white crelly with red, dark green, and neon green glitters. This one is also not available any more :(. This was three coats, no top coat.



My Favorite Jacket is "a deep turquoise green linear holographic with gold shimmer in it and turquoise micro holo hex". This was two coats, no top coat.


Well there you have it. I'm sorry these are so overdue, but most are still available. My fave is Still Waters, and if you like microglitter polishes, it's a must have.

Colores de Carol



Colores de Carol polishes are all 5-free (meaning no Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP, Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor). The bottles contain .5 fl.oz./ 15ml.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!