Thursday, September 1, 2016

31DC2016 Day 1: Red Poppies


Hello my wonderful Society Sisters! Well, here we are. The first day of the 31 Day Challenge 2016! It's just the first day of school when everything is fresh and new and exciting. Then reality sets in and you're loading with homework and stress before you know it. But let's not spoil this moment of newness and anticipation. Let's talk about what I came up with!


For today's "Red" prompt I went with one of my favorite color combos- red, black, and white. On two of my nails I stamped a poppy design and filled in the flowers with a watercolor effect using acrylic paint. The poppy image is from the Bundle Monster BM-XL209 collaboration plate with Lucy's Stash. I've gotten really good use out of this plate since I bought it a couple months ago, I highly recommend it.



What I used:
Colores de Carol Bogus Journey- red holo
acrylic paint
Born Pretty Store red rhinestone
Seche Vite top coat


What do you think of this look? I think I'm off to a good start so far! Stay tuned for a review post later today, and I'll see you tomorrow for Day 2!

Past Day 1 Red designs- 2013, 2014


If you are participating in the challenge and you want to add InLinkz to your blog, Cathy at More Nail Polish has sent up all the links HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!