Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Twinsie Nails With Very Emily


Yayyy! I am so excited to share these twinsie nails I did with my nail bestie Emily of Very Emily! If you follow me you know I love everything she does and have done a few manis inspired by her (here, here, and here). I would copy Emily more often but that might clue her in to how obsessed I am..

As excited as I was to do these I also had a lot of anxiety! It is no small thing to have your nails compared side by side with such a pro. I have to give myself props though, I think mine aren't too shabby!


To choose what to do Emily had me look through one of her Pinterest boards for inspiration. This is the image we based it from here, you can see part of it in the collage up top. I knew we both had piCture pOlish Rebelle and suggested that as our base, which I think works so well! I started with my middle, then ring finger, and tried to be pretty literal with the design. After it wasn't working so well I realized I should go with the flow and be more random. Can you believe this was harder than it looks? Haha.


What do you think? Do you like the funky design? If you don't follow her blog Very Emily yet, do yourself a favor and check it out! You can also find her on Instagram and Facebook.

Have a fabulous day! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!