Friday, April 1, 2016

Stardust Beauty March 2016, April 2016, and Polar Ice 2.0


Hey everyone! Today I have three new Stardust Beauty polishes to show you. The first two are limited edition and only available this month. Even though there are only three shades here, I feel like it's a really good variety! Let me tell you a little more about them.


Formula and application:
Stardust Beauty polishes are all 3-free (meaning no Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP) and hand-mixed in small batches. 

Bottle and brush:
The bottles contain .5 fl.oz./ 15ml. The brushes are skinny and round. The length is medium sized and flexes well for application. 

Photos: All photos were taken in direct sunlight.

April 2016 (LE) is a vampy blackened purple with scattered holo. I love these blackened polishes where it appears darker around the edges. It's always so flattering on my nails. The formula was nice and smooth and this was two easy coats, no top coat.




March 2016 (LE) is a vivid magenta with blue (and pink?) shimmer. Again, this one was very flattering on me. What can I say? Pinks look good on me! The formula was a tad tricky but I got it to look good with three coats plus top coat.




Polar Ice 2.0 is a dove gray linear holo. Do you know yet how much I love gray?? Like the previous one, the formula was a tad tricky and took some finesse. Still, this is a must have for the color. This was three coats, plus top coat.



All three of these will be released today at 8pm EST, and retail $10-$12. March 2016 and April 2016 are limited edition and only available through this month.

Stardust Beauty


You might have noticed the bottles didn't have any labels- they should be on their way to me. The new labels are super pretty and they should be on all of the new polishes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!