Monday, March 14, 2016

Hehe 076 Stamping Plate Review



Hey everyone! As promised I have another Hehe stamping plate to review for you. Like the 075 plate I reviewed  a few weeks ago, this is from the Plaids and Floral collection. This plate has some beautiful animal print images on it, and that's what I chose to show off for you today.


Believe it or not, I meant for this first mani to not look like a tiger. Somehow I had this idea in my head that an orange radial gradient with deep blue stamping would look like something totally different. What was I thinking? Of course it looks like a tiger, though there is nothing wrong with it at all.




Polishes used:
KBShimmer For Fox Sake
OPI Where Did Suze's Man-go?
A England Tristam
Seche Vite top coat


For my next look I wanted to again do something a little unexpected. I think I pulled it off a little better this time. I double stamped the leopard print and floral images with gold, then white on top. I feel like these are something a bride from New Jersey would wear.




Polishes used:
Picture Polish Cherish
Essie Good As Gold
Konad Special Polish white


I'm hoping to eventually collect the entire Plaids and Floral collection because each plate it totally fabulous and the all coordinate so well. What do you think of these animal prints? How would you wear them? Don't forget that only genuine Hehe plate can be found from their online store. The prices are really reasonable and shipping is free with purchases over $30!

Aiyoohehe







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!