Monday, March 7, 2016

Hehe 040 Stamping Plate Review


Hey everyone! I have another Hehe stamping plate review for you! This post is a long time coming because I did the manis weeks ago. Then I did my Chinese New Year nails and I felt they looked a little similar with the color scheme, so I kept this one in my pocket a little longer.  


This first creation I'm showing you I just love, mostly for this Japanese Oni image. At first I didn't think I would end up using him but I'm so glad I did. The demon is so bold and striking, I felt like a real baddie wearing these nails. 


I created a reverse stamping decal on my index finger. To be honest I saw it coming out a little better than it did. I didn't realize until I was painting on the gold polish that the lines in the image didn't all connect so it was a little hard to determine where to put it.



What I used:
Orly Siren- red
Orly Liquid Vinyl- black
Konad Special Polish black- stamped black
Ninja Polish Midas Touch- gold flakes
Seche Vite top coat


For this second look I chose a softer base color but kept the high contrast with the black lines in this river rock-esque pattern. As you can see I was on a gold flake topper kick, because they're so gorgeous!

I originally wanted to do this look mattified, which I did. Somehow my camera just doesn't like matte nails though. As good as they look in person, the photos just won't show it.



What I used:
Misa Dusty Magnolia- nude
Konad Special Polish black
Ninja Polish Midas Touch-gold flakes
Seche Vite top coat


What did you think of the looks I created? I am so in love with this plate. For a small plate it is just packed with really good images. I still have more plate reviews to come. I'm really stretching them out. Can you handle the anticipation? Don't forget that genuine high quality Hehe plates are only available directly through the Aiyoohehe website.

Aiyoohehe




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!