Friday, March 11, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Food


Hello lovelies! It's been a couple of weeks since I've done the GNAI challenge so i thought it was time to jump back in. I had this idea to do a strawberry design with the dry marble technique, and today's food prompt gave me the perfect opportunity!

Yes, I've done another dry marble decal. I told you I was on a kick. The way I did this mani was basically how I did my flower-ish looking one here. I did a much better job of not letting this one dry too long, so application was a breeze.




What I used:
Essie First Timer-green
Essie Lovie Dovie- pink
Konad Special polish black
UberChic stamping plate 3-03
Glisten and Glow HK Girl top coat


I love how sweet and simple this is. What do you think?

I can't wait to see what everyone else did for the food prompt. Although I'm sure it will make me hungry. Check out the links below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!