Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Moo Moo's Signatures Molly Moo and Snow Bunny Swatches

A few days ago I did this nail art mani and promised some swatches of the beautiful gray polish. And look at me! I'm actually fulfilling that promise. I also have a bonus swatch of another gorgeous Moo Moo polish. Lucky you!

Molly Moo is a gray holo with sterling silver flakies, gun metal flakies, silver ultra holo glitters, and subtle pink flakies. I am such a sucker for gray polishes, especially ones like these that are slightly more complex. Don't the flakies make it look like some sort of holographic granite? The formula was really great too. I used two coats, no top coat.
 




I had been lusting after Snow Bunny ever since I saw Very Emily swatch it back in November. Then last week I was fortunate to have it gifted to me by the amazing Kellie Gonzo! Wasn't that so lovely of her? This shade is a light cornflower blue holo with tiny pink flakies and pink shimmer. As a fan of contrasting shimmer I was really drawn to it, which you can see better in my second photo. The flakies aren't as noticeable which I think is fine. And I love the finishing touch of the very delicate holo sparkle. The formula was good too. I applied two coats, with a third on my pinky to cover ridges. This is without top coat.


You can get both these polishes at Moo Moo Signatures. They are based out of Singapore but it only took seven days to get my package (in the US).


What do you think of these shades? Are they your kind of colors?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!