Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Girly Bits Sprout And About (A Box, Indied: March- Spring Theory Exclusive)


Hello my wonderful Society sisters! Today I am sharing with you a special polish, one that I named! The amazing Pam, creator of Girly Bits, held a contest to come up with a name for this shade. (Pam is so good at interacting with her fans and her involvement makes me an even bigger fan!) If you know me, you know I never shy away from a polish naming contest, so I jumped right in. There were lots of super ideas thrown in the ring and in the end my name of Sprout and About was the winner! Not only do I get bragging rights (which I use freely), but Pam also generously sent me two bottles of the polish!


Sprout and About is a minty bluish green holographic with a metallic finish and silver flakes. This shade was not an easy one to capture because it's a little bit of a chameleon. Depending on the lighting it varies from a light silvery green to a deeper teal leaning green. It's easy to say that I don't own another polish like this and is truly unique in my collection. The formula was flawless and it applied in two super easy coats. Shown without top coat.

If you want to see other swatches of this polish (to give you a good idea of all its many sides), and of the other four exclusive shades in the upcoming March A Box, Indied, you can check out these bloggers' posts: Cosmetic Sanctuary, Pointless Cafe, My Nail Polish Obsession, Nailed the Polish, and Ermahgerdperlish. Be Happy and Buy Polish also has some great swatches of this shade.


Sprout and About is exclusive to the A Box, Indied March edition, titled Spring Theory. This box will also include polishes from Black Cat Lacquer, Contrary Polish, Fair Maiden and Crowstoes. It retails at $50 with free shipping inside the US, international shipping is priced according to location. The pre-order will begin March 1 and ends March 4 at Llarowe.com.

If you're planning on purchasing the box, five of the orders purchased will include a $25 gift card (one for each of the makers' stores)! Also FYI, there is a giveaway starting today! The info will be posted on the A Box, Indied Facebook page and Instagram.

Let me know what you think of this shade? And of course, what do you think of the name? ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!