Saturday, February 14, 2015

Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours Valentine


Dearest Society Sisters,

Happy Valentine's Day! I have one last VDay mani, and then I promise no more until next year. I was going to write you a poem to go along with this post but it never got finished. It's probably better that I don't use up all my good ideas now and that I save some for later, right?



For this mani I started with a base color of OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around. Then I dabbed on a few different pinks and light purples with a sponge. I applied a coat of Fairy Dust on top once the colors were mostly dry. I gave that a few minutes to dry before I stamped on the envelope and hearts using Konad Special Polish in white. I finished the look with a fast dry top coat.


I've complained before about how big some of these images are on the MoYou London Festive Collection plate 19. This "Happy Valentine's Day" was so big that it only fit on my thumb. It's kind of hard to see but it has the cutest little birdies.


What I used:
Jenna Hipp Ain't Life Grape
OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around
Essie Lilacism
Maybelline Color Show Pink Punch
China Glaze In A Lily Bit
China Glaze Fairy Dust
Konad Special Polish white
MoYou London Festive Collection plate 19


The hubby and I already celebrated on Thursday by going out to dinner. The service was super slow but my steak was delicious. Then for dessert we went a few blocks over to pick up my favorite- P.F.Chang's Chocolate Dome. It is AMAZING and so incredibly rich. Now we're just chilling with the kids today. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

Truly,
Emiline XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!