Saturday, January 31, 2015

Blooming Valentine Hearts


Happy Saturday everyone! Anyone else as excited as I am that it's the last day of January? It feels twice as long as every other month each year. I feel a little giddy now it's over. I am already in full-swing with Valentine's Day nail art. My draft box is lined up with a number of them for the next couple weeks. Get ready for a lot of pink!


Last year I only managed to do one Valentine's Day mani. This year I purchased MoYou London's new Festive Collection 19 plate and I have the sudden need to try out all of the images. The flower-hearts images I used in this mani are probably my favorite. They are so sweet. Aww..


I loved wearing these soft shades of this mani. I think they look really good on me. I just wish I was better at photographing them. It's really quite frustrating. Looking back at last year's photos make me feel better though. So hopefully next year's will be amazing!


What I used:
Orly Flawless Flush- shimmery pale lilac
Sephora by OPI Casting Call- mauve
Formula X for Sephora Luminostiy- glitter
Konad Special Polish white
MoYou London Festive Collection 19 stamping plate


Have you made any plans for Valentine's Day yet? I am still working on that... But I'm sure my nails will look good for whatever I have planned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!