Thursday, September 4, 2014

31DC2014 Day 04: Green Bling


Okay I've just got to get this post out there so I can be caught up! Hope you like it. :)


On my pinky I stamped with white polish, then stamped with the same image using the gold polish over it.



What I used:
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Pique Side- mint
Jenna Hipp We Are Mint To Be- mint under glitter
H&M Greenish Bluish glitter
Wet n' Wild Chrome A Show at the Palladium- gold
Konad Special Polish white
MoYou London Tropical 05 stamping plate

Here's what I did for last year's 31DC2013 Green post.

Something about this mani made me feel a little glamorous and I loved it! Glitter just never disappoints, does it? Okay, maybe some glitters do, but not this one. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!