Friday, July 18, 2014

OMD2 Challenge Day 18- Dotticure


Happy Friday everyone! How's your week been? Mine has been pretty darn great. My husband got a new job and we're both stoked about it. He should be much happier there. I've been having a great week here at Nail Polish Society too. I'm loving the guest posts (here and here) and I have another one for you tomorrow! Today I have a simple and sweet dotticure for the Oh Mon Dieu Challenge. I haven't been able to keep up with it every day because of my blogiversary celebration, but I'm joining in when I can. 



The biggest kink in my blogging week has been trying to photograph this DARN mani! That's why this post is later in the day than I had planned, because I just wasn't happy with the photos. So after about a hundred or so photos, this was the best I have. They still look better in person. Whatevs, I'm just going to let it go now.


As of about a month ago I am the proud owner of Essie Turquoise and Caicos and Essie Lapis of Luxury. After all these years I finally snatched them up! Seriously, I don't know why I waited so long. Do you ever do that? Have something on your wishlist forever because it's "more expensive", and all the while you've spent that amount of money many times over on other things? I do it all the time. I think it's because it gives the illusion of self-restraint. 


What I used:
Essie Turquoise and Caicos- turquoise
Essie Lapis of Luxury- blue
Sinful Colors Snow Me White
Maybelline Color Show Citrus Collide- yes
Maybelline Color Show Coral Heat- coral
Maybelline Color Show Teal Beam- glitter

Thanks for reading! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I'll see you tomorrow with another fabulous guest post!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!