Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Guest Post from The Nail Snail

Hello there Pretty Peeps! I am thrilled to introduce today's guest blogger, Lucy of the Snail Nail. I am a big fan of her nail art and am so glad to have her on Nail Polish Society! Speaking of, I believe I discovered her blog because the name is basically the same as one I was considering for my blog- Snail Nail. You may remember me mentioning that I am a snail mail fanatic and that I've been pen palling for years. The inspiration for her blog name was completely different, and I love it (read about it here)! Anyway I'm so glad I stumbled upon it as I've been inspired by many of her manicures. I hope you get inspired too. 

Take it away Lucy!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!

I'm Lucy and I blog over at the Nail Snail. I'm so glad to be able to guest post for Emiline for her first blogiversary!  Her manicures are always amazing, so I felt like I really needed to challenge myself for this guest post :)

 Like many nail artists, I follow WAH Nails on Instagram. Today's design is a sort of recreation of a design they posted awhile ago, with some changes (it's been in my inspiration folder since I started blogging!).

Polishes Used
Wet n Wild French White Creme | Deborah Lippmann Break 4 Love | Wet n Wild Tickled Pink

When I started these, I thought they would be a total disaster -- my lines were super wobbly and all over the place! But white acrylic paint saved me.


Also, Deborah Lippmann's Break 4 Love is the perfect sassy and classic pink polish, don't you think?


I hope you guys like these, and that they measure up to the high standard Emiline sets for this blog :)
Thanks so much for inviting me to guest post, and happy blogiversary!!

Lucy xx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can follow the Snail Nail on her blog, facebook, tumblr, twitter and instagram
Here are some of my favorite posts of hers here, here and here.

I'd love to hear what you think in the comments! Thank you Lucy for helping me celebrate my One Year Blogiversary! Thank you for reading and don't forget to comeback for the final blogger in my guest post series. You won't want to miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!