Friday, May 23, 2014

NOTD: China Glaze Ahoy!

Wow, is it finally Friday? This has been a long, busy week for me. I've been running around so much, that I'm determined to stay home today and do as little as possible! Okay, maybe not, but I am trying to keep it easy. Plus, it's that time of year again where the air is thick with swirling cotton from the cottonwood trees. I'm talking white-out blizzards of cotton. That alone is huge motivation for staying inside. And when I am forced to leave the house, lipgloss is not an option!

This nail of the day is China Glaze Ahoy! from their Spring 2011 collection. Ahoy! is a gorgeous raspberry red glass fleck. Even with the squishy jelly base of this polish I was able to get it this opaque easily in just two coats.


What do you think of the name? I usually love anything nautical, but as my sister observed, she doesn't think the name correlates well with the shade. I concur.




I wore this for a full three days. I didn't want to take it off, but it was time for something else. So as a compromise I put it on my toes instead!

Anyone have fun plans for this Memorial Day weekend? Going on any trips? I get to work tomorrow. Yeehaw! 

2 comments:

I love to hear your comments!