Friday, April 25, 2014

Spring Polishes Part 2: Stamping

I've mentioned that I want to work on my stamping skills, as I've found that it really takes practice. When I was swatching polishes for My Favorite Polishes Right Now For Spring post, I took the opportunity to get some of that practice in. I originally was going to include these photos in that post until I realized that would make it realllly long. So this post is part deux. 



Base: Nail Tek Hydration Therapy Color Morning Dew
Stamped: Konad Special Polish White
Plate: Cisi & Sisi 04

Sunlight photo to show off the golden glow.




Base: Ulta Salon Formula Peach Parfait
Stamped: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Peachy Breeze
Plate: Cisi & Sisi 06
Middle and ring finger: Formula X for Sephora Magma





Base: Sinful Colors Cinderella
Stamped: Konad Special Polish White
Plate: Cisi & Sisi 06, 02, and 03
I also did some dry-brush strokes of Clinique Strappy Sandals, and glitter





Base: Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle Loyal Lavendar
Stamped: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Pronto Purple and Pink Blink
Plate: Cisi & Sisi 03





Base: Deborah Lippmann La Vie en Rose
Stamped: Konad Special Polish Black
Plate: Cisi & Sisi 05



All of the stamping plates I used are from the Cici & Sisi Jumbo Series #1 collection.

Which combination do you like the best? I'm torn between the first and the last. Can you tell I'm getting better (I think)? I'd love to hear your thoughts!


4 comments:

  1. Looking good! I loved the blue, but when I saw the purple one, I actually said, "Ooh!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green pink n last one are mu fav here. U hv done awesome job

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the green one, but the purple one is great too.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!