Thursday, November 14, 2013

33 Day Challenge Day 22: Three Color Gradient + Pattern

I had taken a little break from the 33DC, so I have some catching up to do. I'm not sure what my method will be in making up for all the late posts. Today I decided to do Day 22, and we'll see where it goes from there! 
This is a three color gradient, it's just a little hard to tell, I know. I have a thing for very subtle gradients ;).  


This gray/silver gradient reminds me of something by H.R. Giger. Maybe I should have done some kind of alien pattern with it.



I started with a dark gray base color. Then I made the gradient with three colors of loose pigment eye shadows. I used the same brand of eye shadows and method as this post and this other post.




What I used:
Sephora by OPI Break a Leg-Warmer- dark gray base color
OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls- white
DRK-A Large Stamping plate 
NS Minerals Eyeshadow


1 comment:

  1. These nails remind me ice-skating! You know... these lines on the ice which you made with ice-skates. So cool! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!