Monday, September 2, 2013

31DC2013 Day 02: Orange Nails

I've been ready to try another animal print, so I thought tiger stripes would be appropriate for today's orange theme. I spent a lot of time looking at tiger print and thinking about which way to approach it. Tigers have such a variety of  shape and placement with their stripes, depending on where they are. So I just tried a little variation too to see which ones I liked best.


I like the index and middle nails the best. I think if I used a different color besides orange you might still know it's a tiger print.
I don't have any straight-on shots of my thumb because I liked it the least.


I chose Sephora by OPI I Think I Cayenne as a subtly different orange shade for an accent nail. When I was done I started to wish I had done that color on each nail. It's so pretty! I had never used it before so I didn't expect to like it so much.



What I used:
Sephora by OPI Paisley Attention To Me- orange creme
Sephora by OPI I Think I Cayenne- metallic orange
Sephora by OPI What's A Tire Jack?- black

Would you rock this tiger print? Would you use a different color?

Wish me luck for Day 3!


4 comments:

  1. I was thinking the exact same thing about the accent orange - I wish you'd used it for all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i cayenne! It works great for tiger stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW!! I wish I had this idea when I went to Brighton High School! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!